26.10.04

soundtrack | Muse: Butterflies & Hurricanes

I did it. I updated my work-o-matic. There are some files still missing but I really haven't bothered to list small projects at all, so that should do. The trick.


Yesterday one reporter from YleQ (radio station) contacted me about using Coloria to some project - I'm so glad that my hobby has some use for someone else too. I don't have turn my guilt processor on + to eleven (hih, a little Spinal Tap joke here) while making Coloria instead of working with proper projects. ...Actually Coloria has had a lot of visitors this week (at least I've got a lots of feedback). Nice.


Right now I'm working with Arctic&Fabulous (on demo phase), Kirsi Neuvonen (on problem solving phase), Riiminka (problem solved, thaks to Anssi before whom I bow; renewing phase), Väripaletti (coding the basic page), a light related net exhibition for Alvar Aalto Museum and Sibelius Academy project (small adjustments). Basic updates of today and yesterday: Ptah, Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craftmuseum of Finland, Elämän värit, The Arts Council of Central Finland and Centre for Cultural Affairs of Jyväskylä. You see, I've been busy.


A small side note: today at noon I noticed that it was as dark as at summer midnight. I really couldn't read inside without light. Goth season has arrived. Now it would be a good time to dress in to black leather and pvc and find the darkish mood before entering the rainy, nightish day.


I continue my journey in the darkness. I'm leaving to get more education... about colours.