18.10.04

soundtrack | Rammstein: Mein Teil

Rude awakenings, the title should really say. Well, not that rude - but a bit unexpected. This morning I received an email - someone was asking if 'the teacher' is existing here somewhere. I had totally forgotten about teaching in JAO this week. Well, actually, I checked my calendar last night and there was nothing about teaching in this date but there was a hand written note which had the dates 19-22 written on it. When I looked that closer it got more obvious that the nine in n.teen was actually badly written eight of e.teen. So, sorry all the students there. We'll see tomorrow.

I ofcourse hadn't realized the teaching project when I promised to travel to Helsinki this Thursday. But too late to cancel that one. And I don't really want to.

After a morning shock I started with updating Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation and
The Craftmuseum of Finland sites. Arctic & Fabulous Film Festival is also on it's way. I have all the movie images completed, the site will propably open this week.


I spent some time designing a logo for Väripaletti project. I actually managed to make a few simple versions about an idea we developed with another Päivi H (a namesake of mine). The logo designing is really not my business but I've designed a few this year. It's something.
I should've take the painting course today but since the slight changes in shedules due to the teaching project... I'm taking a evening at home.

FarScape is waiting for me.