14.10.04

soundtrack | Franz Ferdinand: Michael

It has been a couple of busy days with work. I've spent a lot of time with the Sibelius Academy Muhi project and it's finally getting there... I have simplified the layout a little bit - but not too much I hope. Next Thursday I'll visit Helsinki (and have actually two meetings there) about this project. It's always nice to see face to face... I try to keep it one day trip but let's see what happens.


I have also made some small adjustments to Elämän värit page (English version, not online yet) and Riiminka page which will be soon published. + Regular updates for Alvar Aalto Foundation + The Craftmuseum of Finland + The Arts Council of Central Finland (which I visited shortly yesterday to get some coffee... Lazyness). Kirsi Neuvonen's new website project is also ongoing project which takes a lot of attention.


Päivi Kaijula from The University of Jyväskylä is making some kind of research about Finnish internet galleries and wanted to interview me. She came by today and asked a few questions about my online art gallery Webgalleria Henkevä Silakka / Spirited Herring and about my own work. The interviewing situation reminded me of the poor condition of the project. I'm a bit sad that the online gallery has survived pretty much on it's own; I haven't really made any big improvements lately. For the last two years it has basicly just lived it's own life. But now I'm planning the change on that. I'll re-design the layout next January and some other new things will be there too... Hopefully I'll just have energy enough to do that.


And a new DVDrw replaced the old mystically broken one! Life is just a party! Even though lack of the DVD seems to lead to all kinds of creativity. Like Wednesday morning while I was waiting for the new DVD-rw to arrive I didn't want to start working just to get it dropped as soon as I'd got to it. So I just started playing with Photoshop... view the img: You Poor Little Devil. Which made me think again about an old idea of making a small devil portrait collection.

Watch out for some devilish action in the future.