6.10.04

soundtrack | Guided by Voices: Sons of Apollo


Yesterday (well, actually day before that, it's already over 1am) I went to my evening course about artists' material etc. - the course actually started over month ago but I just hadn't got the time until now. I started a few paintings - made the canvases and all. It was nice making something concrete for a while. Today I went to this colour course I'm taking and it was nice too - something else to think about. There are some issues blurring in my mind which I can't turn off quite as good as I'd like to. But hey - not a zombie yet.

This morning I received an invitation to Superstar Collective office opening. I'd really like to take a visit to Tampere and the opening but I'm not sure can I afford it right now. That's another thing. I should remember to write bills to my customers. I'd really need a secretary. Actually, I'd also like to have some one to finish all the projects - I don't mind starting them but it's always (/%¤#&%%%% after a few months.


Yesterday I made small updates for the Centre for Cultural Affairs of Jyväskylä and started updating Kirsi Neuvonen's website. The project has continued today - beautiful pictures! Also updated The Craftmuseum of Finland, The Arts Council of Central Finland + ArsLab2 sites but I'm not really in work.mod right now. I just can't seem to concentrate enough.


I'm making so much typos I'm almost al bhedding. Better to get some sleep.