24.10.04

soundtrack | Thin Lizzy: Whiskey in the jar

The whole week has just flashed before my eyes.


Wasn't a very good week for teaching. First of all, I was there only for three days of the whole week and through that time I was a bit disoriented. I was so tired that the whole week was like a big dream sequence. But emphasis on the word dream - I was tired but there was nothing nightmerish about it. Except for my headache which was about to kill me on Tuesday afternoon. The rest of the week was much easier. The whole class is more like work shop than a course with new things. I tried to advise each student personally and also tried to get them to help each other. But anyway... I'm more a power seeking unit than a teacher and I think the students know that now.


On Thursday I woke up at 6am (!) and left for Helsinki with Teija. I had one meeting in Alvar Aalto Academy at noon and Ulla from Sibelius Academy came to pick me up at half past one. Actually, I think that I finally got a hold on to that Sibelius Academy project! *Click.* After the meetings I met my brother who kindly offered me a luxurous eat-as-much-as-you-can on RAX - and then I headed back home.


But at least one project is almost down and out. Riiminka is online, published on October 19. There is still one minor problem to be solved - but anyway.


Next week's program includes f.ex. Kirsi Neuvonen's site renewing and Arctic & Fabulous site renewing...
And some more FarScapes.