9.10.04

soundtrack | Maj Karma: Kyynel

Ok. I have a few conspiracy theories. For example: the world is against me. Again.


This week has been the most unproductive ever. I guess I've had some kind of flu or something, working (and living as well) has felt heavy and slow. Yesterday I met doctor and had some minor operation and stiches don't make me feel much better. But today I decided that this nothingness can't go on. So I pushed myself on the edge with all the work - work work work - until I felt my head is falling off. Then after 10 hours of brain aching pain and blood, sweat and tears I decided to relax and watch some FarScape series my brother just sent me two days ago. And what happens? Nothing. After a little while of cursing and booting the damn machine and almost throwing the whole thing out (well, it's too heavy so I have to just play some mind games) I finally called my brother who found out that there has been similar problems with some other LG GSA 4081B users as well. Not a diver-fixable problem. The driver is dead.


F***** LG shit. It still actually recognices DVDs but not cd's (r,rw or empty or anything). And so it happens that it's weekend, no repairing activity. Luckily I've copied the most important work-cd's into hard drive so I don't have to make excuses to any clients. But I can't afford to take this c:ter anywhere. The quarentee is still ok (except I can't find the documents anywhere - but I hope the have some kind of record of my buyings in the shop) but I have so much work I simply can't let my c:ter go... There are about five acute deadlines waiting.


Maybe I just should be lucky to breathe *she says ironically and vanishes*