10.10.04

soundtrack | Wasted: In The Darkest Hour

Indeed.


After accepting the truth about dead DVD I tried to calm down and resque my evening watching something nice on tv. But before doing that I decided to check my mail once before putting the computer to coma for the night. Of course I didn't notice that some evil virus had managed to close down automatical virus protection as well as email virus checking from my sweet sweet Norton - and virus it was. I couldn't get the virusprotection online again without turning the computer off. Then when I finally got to check the viruses it couldn't get the viruses deleted so it had to delete my inbox. All the messages that is. But luckily I've been wise and moved the most important mails to subcategories and saved them to hard drive. Anyway, instead of watching nerdisly FarScape (on Friday evening - I have no life) I ended up watching the Virus Check by Norton (I really have no life). Until five at the morning.


Today I made a brochure site for architure & art 2005. It's basically based on the logo designed by Teemu Taskinen. The final site will be quite different I guess.


I also coded the product pages of Riiminka site. I have to say I under estimated the time the product pages take. But I'm almost there.


Which reminds me that I haven't updated my work-o-matic since spring. There are some projects to be updated. I make a public promise to myself to get it updated this month.