1.11.04

soundtrack | Spiderbait: Black Betty

Good news first:
Arctic & Fabulous Film Festival 2004 has been online since Friday.

Bad news then:
Since I worked so har on last Thursday and Friday I decided to keep a few days holiday and enjoy the weekend. So I did. On Saturday I visited my parents, we played cards among other things. Then in the evening Timppa and I went to a Maj Karma + Bitch Alert concert in Tanssisali Lutakko - and came back about 3 or 4 am. Needless to say, Sunday started after midday and I practically watched tv the whole day. La dolce vita!


After a good rest I woke up refreshed and energetic - to what? My computer had decided to download XP service pack 2 - all by itself - and I sort of accidently ended up installing it. After which all worked fine otherwise but I couldn't click anything on desktop - *TILT*. I ended up calling Microsoft help desk and there was this young guy (I suppose so) who helped me a lot and I actually got my C:ter working again.
But after a while... The story actually didn't end like that but after some bliiblaa and blahblah everything is now ok. I think...


And other stuff: as soon as I got back online, I updated Coloria and Webgalleria Henkevä Silakka / Spirited Herring. Last week I actually managed to proceed with Spirited Herring project; I'll write more about that when I'll got black on white. But one thing is sure: Spirited Herring is going to change a lot and it won't be just my project anymore. More about that one soon.


I've worked a lot with Väripaletti project and I got the first demo finished a few hours ago.
Made a few layouts for Piitu Nykopp, an artist who makes dolls. Still a few artist layouts to make.


I should really go to my art class but there's a screening of FarScape / Peacekeeper Wars at 7pm... It's not hard to guess which one will win this battle in my mind...