13.11.04

soundtrack | The Cure: Lullaby

HA!

Right after the last entry I dropped out from the network all together. The next morning I called to the helpdesk of my connection provider and they told me that there is something wrong with the net connection - not just my imagination - and that there was nothing else to do but wait. Luckily I had scheduled one meeting about The Online Gallery Henkevä Silakka / Spirited Herring with Anssi so I didn't need the connection right then. We had a lunch in one Chinese restaurant and we planned the gallery project together. I wasn't sure about our budget so after lunch we visited the The Arts Council of Central Finland and set the total budget amount from The Arts Council; we'll propably try to get extra money from somewhere else. Anssi will propably get the most of the money since his job is the most basic one and because it's harder to get grants for programming. That will be seen. I'm meeting Jani tomorrow (well, today, after a good night sleep) and we'll make more plans and maybe more accurate budget. Anyway, the Online gallery thing is now developing. Finally.


When I came home I chatted for a while with Teija (in non-virtual mode, person to person) about some work business + some non work things. After getting gome I was happy to notice that I was back online and able to update. Except. I could download my email but not send email. My email provider helpdesk was allready closed so I just had to wait for the next morning. My mail works now but the problem was not really solved. We noticed that somehow I could use another port and everything is ok, but something is blocking the usual port. Shitty Shitty Bang Bang.


Anyway, on Thursday Ulla and I met in the The Craftmuseum of Finland: The colour+dyeing exhibition we've been planning WILL BE the main exhibition of the museum in 2006 - from May to September. WOW! It feels really great but at the same time... *fear* would propably be the right word for this. It's still too big thing to fully understand.

And some updates (working like maniac here after a forced pause mode): The Arts Council of Central Finland, Elämän värit, Arctic & Fabulous Film Festival, The Craftmuseum of Finland, Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation, Centre for Cultural Affairs of Jyväskylä... Also made some layouts for Alvar Aalto Foundation and printmaker Aino Kaarina Pajari.


*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*