6.11.04

soundtrack | David Bowie: Wild Is The Wind

(This was actually written on Nov 3)

Day before yesterday it was the FarScape which won over going to art class. And - *hih* - I was the only viewer. Some guy (who had the same kind of reddish combat boots which I have - except mine are not exactly combat boots... *babbling goes on*) came to start the movie and after a while he left - and there I was, alone in a small movie theater, watching the series all by myself. Really. Then when it ended some other guy came to turn the machines off. I walked back home through the dead silent town - I was home before 11 pm but I was so tired I went to sleep almost right away.


Maybe it was (uh, the tiredness) because of my sudden cleaning activity which took place on Sunday. I finally got bored to look at the metallic locker thing in our one room - we got the locker from our neighbour and it just has stood there about two monts waiting for someone to fix a place for it. So I started this project on Sunday, emptied one shell system from cd's + vhs tapes etc and then pushed the locker into its right place. The only problem is now that it was relatively easy to empty the shells but it isn't that easy to fill them back. And then there are the extra doors I had to move from one corner to get the locker to fit... We have one old wooden door from one common sauna (I think) which is really beautiful ..and heavy and now homeless and without proper place.
I was going to continue the project on Monday but - FarScape. And yesterday I had one meeting and then I was teaching yesterday.

Anyway, it's making me really tired - playing some sort of hide and seek type of game with this &&%¤¤¤%%### c:ter. Online offline. Conscious - unconscious.