23.11.04

soundtrack | Megadeth: Die Dead Enough

I've been so busy that I'm practically neglecting my friends. Yesterday Teija called me if I'd like to go to have lunch with her - I had to refuse (being busy). Today she called and offered to buy me a lunch in thai-restaurant - but still I just had to say no. Some other people have contacted me and asked if I'm ok since there hasn't been entry in my blog and there's a total email silence. Not a good sign. Me, bad. *ashamed*

Well, here come the excuses. I've been a bit fewerish. I should have stay in bed last week when I had a chance - at least in theory. But there was this one killing project that has been hanging since the beginning of July (not my fault, the orderer missed the deadline for ONE MONTH) and I just had to finally get it out of my hands. But working instead of sleeping the fewer off was not so good idea. And the situation didn't get any better when I decided to go and watch fireworks - there is actually a VERY frosty atmosphere outside. When did the winter start? Snow and all.

And I've been working like maniac. The fun part was Arctic & Fabulous Film Festival in which I was a member of the jury last weekend. There were some amazing short films (documents, animations, experimental, fiction...) We were unanimous about the winner: Karaoke, a short animation by Aiju Salminen.

And then there is Racthet & Clank 3 (PS2...) I can't work 24/7, can I? And dont worry my friends, you'll have me back soon, I'm almost finished with that one.
The flu won't be over, I know. This week I'm teaching each evening in äThe Adult Education Centre of the City of Jyväskylä. And on weekend I have to finish a couple of demo sites. Plus all the other projects. Actually, there should be a panic button here. I'm almost glad that I'm too tired to panic...

ps.
FILE 2004 website 2004 + festival is open. I was invited to participate with my work Book of Days - but then as I browsed around other participants I noticed that [R][R][F]2004--->XP project is also participating. I have one work, Silence, in [R][R][F]2004 Violence XP project... So, I have actually two projects exhibited in Sao Paolo, Brazil. [R][R][F]2004/ Violence XP project actually tours in other places too: 04XI-04XII 2004 Ist INTERNATIONAL EXHIBIT OF DIGITAL ART - ORILLA#04, Museum of Contemporary Art/Foro Universitario Santa Fe /Argentina + 7-12XII 2004 404 - Electronic Art Festival Juan B. Castagnino Art Museum Rosario/Argentina... Me, good. *grin*