30.11.04

soundtrack | Backyard Babies: Ex-Flies

Project Emptying-Minds-By-Strange-Teaching-Medthods continues. Last week's teachings session ended in Friday evening at eightish - after which I went straight to Jaakko Valo's exhibition opening at´
The Jyväskylä Art Museum... and then there was some time spending procedires at Parnell's, Vihreä Haltijatar (Green Fairy) and Vakiopaine Bar (eh... Standard Pressure Bar...) - all which of them are pubs. I missed the christmas party of the Craft Museum of Finland to which I was invited to but luckily I didn't miss all the goodies. Mikko participated the christmas party and met us later on the pub - and brought me a doggy bag with salty snacks and chocolate things. But I have to say, a quite large piece of strong cheese in same doggy bag... Well, it didn't actually spoil the surprise but I have to say that the chocolate tasted a bit strange.

The following days - la dolce vita mode. The very next morning we went to visit my parents and what we did: slept, ate, slept, ate and played some cards. And then slept. On Sunday morning (eh) I woke up at half past one (on DAY that is), spoke html for a couple of hours and then turned into a zombie and watched tv about eight hours straight. *Bling bling.* It was about one in the night when I realized that a) I had to start making the demo for Aalto Foundation if I want it to be ready on Friday and b) new teaching period would start at 10 o'clock next morning. So I started coding the demo and got a good four hour sleep before waking up.

I actually wasn't so tired as I thought I would be. Teaching period of the day went well. But then I decided to go to the art class and when I waited in the corridor for the class to begin - in a really good chair and covered with my soft and furry winter coat listening to the quiet noise of the library hall... Oh boy. I almost reached the coma. After that moment I've been strangely non-efficient. I've replied all the emails I've received today, worked with MUHI layout and even done some small updates - but some projects (like writing Webgallery Spirited Herring project description for the Arts Council and plans for Jani) just take ages.

And yes, The Racthet & Clank 3 is now over and on the second run... I'm trying to keep some pause in that. Have some work to do.