10.11.04

soundtrack | Björk: Triumph Of A Heart

NOT A SINGLE WEEK this stupid &%¤&%¤%¤¤%### c:ter is not trying to annoy me to death. Anssi mailed me (with tilt on subject) - we both seem to have a same problem. Access to one network doesn't work. As so happens, I can't now update the Aalto site, Craft Museum, or Arctic & Fabulous - just to mention few.

Today (...oops, it's already yesterday) I was teaching at Jao and on Thursday I'll go again. I've actually had fun with the students ... But I'm not so sure that the feeling is mutual. I bet they let it all out when they go home after class. Grrrr... I have to say I almost angst-paralyzed when I realized that I'm teaching every week of this month. But now as I am, it really isn't that terrible. One thing bugs me though: Ratchet and Clank 3 (PS2) will be in stores next Monday: I was going to buy it (well, uh, send Timppa to buy it) and then lock myself inside and play, play and play. And play. But frell. Can't do that - duty calls. Maybe I'll just have to develope some kind of mind blowing project and nobody will know the teacher is missing.


Oh boy, oh boy. I have such a ;) project going on... First I thought it was a good idea for some kind of commentary artistic work but the more deeper I've sank into the project, the more I've become convinced that I must be mad and there if there is something artistic, it must be the void space in my head. There is propably a computer which could do what I'm doing about zillion times faster but do I care? No. Now I'm too embarrassed to tell what that project is but as I have continued it already ten days, I just have to finish it. This project is soooo good example about my nerdy life.


---
Oh, and I've decorated my new monitor with colourful post-it parade. Feeling cozy already.