3.8.05

s-track | Louis Furey - Hustler's Tango


Official no-money-let's-get-some-panic day.


I've done A LOT of small things but getting nothing finished. Or so it seems. New ideas are invading my head right now when I *don't* have any time nor skills to fulfill them. Where did the whole July go?


Yesterday I spent the whole day trying to inform all mailing lists and art info pages about our Live Herring. Today I've posted info about the new exhibition in Spirited Herring.


Updated f.ex. ArsLab3 + The Craft Museum of Finland. Send a working demo for Alvar Aalto Symposium 2006 (very clean and empty that one). Continued making Teija's 'Rakennettu arki' architecture learning project but some essential pieces are still missing. That project will be wild one...


Real life is too harsh now with nothing essential happening (work work tears). I lead so booooooring life right now, no one can even imagine. I'm starting to slip into dream world while making boring small updates with no mind needed - living in my fantasies as a Caribbean pirate queen (piratess?) Maybe this is because of my skull page (in plans).

---

¬_¬

---
Ok. Need some sleep now.