8.8.05

s-track | Stateless - Bloodstream



[Written yesterday but since thunder came and I won't take another chance to blow up this &%¤# machine... I plugged out for evening. Feeling odd and empty withuot a cable connecting me to the world.]


OH MY GOD! I just realized that there is not time enough! Full time full size panic!
Updating Alvar Aalto Foundation took all day...


Tomorrow I'm meeting Ulla about our colour exhibition next summer. We should get to show our ideas etc in the museum the week after the next one. I've made some small digi-images of the museum layout but I'm still almost at the same point where I stood one month ago. BUT I've got some new ideas - have to call to Mikko first and ask if they are possible.


On Wednesday I'll be meeting teachers from JAO to discuss about my herring projects and if there could be some use for students. And vice versa. I was planning to make good layouts of how-when-who-where I had in mind... There are some nasty smutty drawings in several small post-it's. Not very convincing.


Next week I'm leaving to Iitti to celebrate International Colour Festival - as one of the seminar speakers. My subject is colours on web - but I just heard last week that they ARE NOT online. That's not a major problem (well, maybe a little: I can't introduce all those i.net sites I've found to be helpful). I have everything in html mode But as usual: my cd isn't burning! Crap. Installation day tomorrow. If it still won't work after one day fight, I'll go and draw pictures.


And yet to come: National dress project should be ready in two weeks...
Oh god.