28.8.05

s-track | Dogs - Tuned To A Different Station



Yesterday I had planned to update Coloria but I got a head ache from hell. I slept through the whole day. Frozen. Unable to move a muscle. The whole day lost.


The day before that I made some updates to Playce @ Seminar 2005 + Aalto Foundation page. I've got to re-update Playce page today (some small updates) and if I have time, to make some adjustments to Rune's page. Am I going in circle or what?


Today I'm not having a full working day (it's Sunday and all - I have to have a break sometimes) but I promised to write a description of our next fall event for one grant we're applying. In Live Herring that's it. I've written the plan already so it's not so big of a work but anyway. I'm not very good with all the official papers. They give me heartburn. The other thing that is sooo very hard for me is to write bills. (!?) I'd be so much richer (¬_¬) if I just had a one drop of business sense in my blood.


My other thoughts have buzzed around unrealistic projects. I have this new idea for 'freebie poetry'. I've collected words + imagery from all kinds of freebie sites and I'm now making some kind of weird poetry about it. Hopefully I'll have some time to finish that project sometime soon before I'll find out it's too freakin' idea to be made... I have couple other own projects on their way too: one colouring image site and artsy bitsy site about fear of butterflies. And of course there would be things to do with Coloria, if I just...