25.8.05

s-track | Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs


Annoying BGimage #2


Yesterday I made some layouts for Gallery ArtDiana. Started day before yesterday evening, finished layouts today and updated temporary work site (just logo) in www.artdiana.com.


Yesterday I had a real floppy-brain day. I placed the GAD layouts in temporary url for gallery people to check out but when I logged in myself, I couldn't see anything. I tried it all: moved it to another server, changed the file names, dropped down my fire wall ad preferences (or what ever) and nothing. After a few hour serious fight I gave up because other people could see the page with all the images from their c:ters. Then, after a dull empty moment, I got it: the url had /AD/ in it... So. I can't watch any urls which has ad in them but I can still watch all the stupid pop up ads even if my firewall is denying it. These stupid stupid stupid machines. Grrr...


I visited The Arts Council of Central Finland today (to make some copies and some Herring stuff). There I chatted with one bloke from Oriental Jam - he had *big* ideas about band reheasal places and about how to develop situation of local bands here. Sounded interesting... But just a little bit too much info. Dropped.


Yesterdays updates included Rune's page+The Arts Council of Central Finland. Today I've updated Pajari's page, The Arts Council of Central Finland + The Craft Museum of Finland sites.


Uh. Tons of emails still waiting.