31.7.05

s-track | ...Trail Of The Dead - To Russia My Homeland


[Irritating background images #1]

The usual story: the sun is shining outside and I'm not shining inside.
There have been several small updates and several small ones and a few ones still waiting. I'm starting to feel that there is no sense in what I am doing. I have to make myself a list of what I'll have to finish and in which order so that everyone could be satisfied.


People are starting to return from their summer holidays. I know this by looking my mail box. I so was planning to cath up my doings during July but the time just flipped through my fingers. To slimy to catch. Damn.

Spirited Herring exhibition should change soon but as it is: I haven't even got to select the poster yet. So I'm a bit worried about that. I've so pleased with the invitation work to Spirited Herring (by Mika) this time but otherwise I'm bit down. I've managed the whole project really badly. Well, not badly but worse than I had planned. I realize now that I have too many projects in my mind and too much to handle. Maybe I learn *this time*.


I try not to complain too much. I've had my share of this summer ok - yesterday we had a extraordinary beautiful day at shopping malls... And on our way back I collected a large amount of tansies for dyeing purposes.