18.7.05

s-track | Louis XIV: God Killed The Queen


Where did time go?


I've forgot to pay my VAT and my bills because the time has suddenly just passed me. The two last weeks have been totally bbbbeeeeautiful summer days - and total waste of time. I've had nothing finished and my working is so spineless it's even embarrassing me. If I had a time to have some holidays this lazyness wouldn't be any harm but as I'm in a hurry with a couple of messy projects... I+Sun=no good.
I've done some fixings to Sibelius Academy project but nothing big yet. I'm avoiding it a bit. I really like that project and with knowing my ameba condition... Nothing good would happen. Right now I'm actually fixing the first page - which I have done a lot within the last month - but I'm not yet satisfied so I haven't made it to the net so far.


I *should* make some informing about Live Herring, update the regulars and finish my coloring images project. More of that latter one later.


Heart burns. Eaten too many strawberries with ice cream.