25.7.05

s-track | Louis XIV: God Killed The Queen


I feel sooooo miserable right now. This day just sucks.


This has been a sort of manic depressive July so far. Some absolutely fantastic days with sun shining and ice creaming and all. And then the days of universe killing our machines (the latest one being our dear Spirit of St. Louis phone - propably hit by lightning yesterday). And then these gloomy days when nothing seems to be right.
This day started nicely: with rain dropping down to window pale. I like to push my head deeper into pillow and listen to the sound of rain. It's still warm and all the balcony door and all the windows were open and light wind blew over. Enjoyable morning. But after I got up, everything sort of started to go wrong. I've been up for about three hours now and I feel like I've done a twelwe hour day already.

Whining, whining. *sob sob*


Yesterday morning started by installing windows repair disc - which itself wasn't a big job. I actually managed to finish some layouts for Aalto Symposium 2006 which has been there half ready waiting to be forwarded. Hopefully they will do. Even though I'm not really satisfied with myself. Configuring this damn machine (even Photoshop, my dearest friend, refused to start properly) always pushes me to the edge and even though I remained sane yesterday, it really didn't need much to knock me over.


I really need to close this damn machine right now and go to get some fresh air. Maybe walking around could help a bit.