1.7.05

s-track | We Are Scientists: Nobody Move Nobody Get Hurt


Want one? Get one: 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x1024.

The work and fun project I wrote about earlier has quite not yet realized. I've worked, yes, but I've had less fun than usually. Wednesday evening was fun though - we drove to small town of Jämsänkoski (Rune, Timppa, Naoji and I) to a Pöllölä gallery for exhibition opening. After the opening we went to see the dam/falls/what ever (...I think we went there accidentally while trying to find a way out of the town but I'm not sure - fine place anyway). And after taking tons of pictures we left for Jämsä. It was a true summer trip: we ate ice cream on the market cafe/beer terrace where everyone else were enjoying their beers... And then we continued the trip. There was this strange ghostly kind of wooden house and we left our car next to it. We headed to the river and walked to see a environmental art piece by Pertti Karjalainen (The Herb Garden of the Pharmacist) whre there are several herbs planted and pickable. We took some coriander and mint before leaving to see another environmental art project near by river. After a while we left home - enjoyed sun shine and rain and double rainbow...


Anyway, not any work project finished on Wednesday or yesterday (spent the whole day with The Craft Museum of Finland updates) - no time to Coloria. Today I realized that there are still 25 emails (read: updates / wishes) to fulfil so... Maybe tomorrow.
Argh- the sun is shining outside. It's hot and THERE IS NO MORE ICE CREAM ON OUR FREEZER. But on Monday we'll have a new freezer with more space. I'll dedicate one shell to ice cream only.


With these thoughts... *opening my DreamWeaver*