28.7.05

s-track | Chemical Brothers - The Boxer



I've been lazy - and now I'm panicking with all projects. The worst of these are The Online Gallery Henkevä Silakka / Spirited Herring and Live Herring. But I'm getting there...


I was so releaved today when I received the invited art work from Mika who did great job in very short time - I invited him a bit late. I'm soooo happy right now about that - I can hardly wait a new exhibition to open.


Now I'm taking my words back: I actually haven't been lazy, I've just concentrated on wrong things. Like making unique colouring pictures. Last week I started drawing something while watching telly and though 'well, this could be nice to color'. And I made some more pictures. But instead of colouring them myself I took them to Gallery Becker yesterday. Go, fetch, buy.


Actually my soundtract now is Leya which is playing live on Gideon Coe on BBC6. Beaaaauuuutiful.

...I really should start my working day now...