5.7.05

s-track | Ordinary Boys: Boys Will Be Boys

I planned this week to be a very intensive week with work + Coloria... But universum has its own laws. Yesterday we got a new fridge/freezer which took the whole day to install (+ clean etc). Today I turned on the washing machine only to see it break down in front of me. The smell was awful and I thought the fumes were dangerous so I called the fire department to ask what to do. So, three charismatic firemen came to visit and noted that there was nothing to do - buy a new machine. But the fumes were no dangerous so here I am.


Anyway, Ulla was here after the evil-machine incident and we planned the 2006 colour exhibition a bit further. A few days ago I started to make some kind of visual script for the exhibition with Photoshop. Today I continued by drawing my ideas - it's so hard to hold pencil these days. At least the way I'd like to. How come the straight lines I try to draw are nothing but.


Now I'm about to update Aalto Foundation site.



Woaaaah.


Cheer me up someone.