28.6.05

soundtrack | Salad: Drink The Elixir

Back to work. Timppa left for Jämsänkoski to put up an exhibition with five other artists from Central Finland. I would have liked to leave with him to help but since yesterday was some sort of thunder head day and I practically slept through the whole day... That's it.


I just made a decicion to divide my work days during weeks to work and fun (read: work and Coloria). Coloria has been linked to YleX radio station pages which has brought me A LOT of new visitors and comments about Coloria. And I'm feeling a bit down about it since I really have wrote only few sentences to the site since the beginning of the year. Last week I received a book by Arturo Péres-Reverte from the Finnish translation for thanks (for a little help with one colour related thing).
I've sort of taken the easy step closer to Coloria. On Midsummer fest I had a lo-fi fest: I went to my parents and left the work totally. I took my portable computer wth me and studied their books and some articles and wrote bases for colour stories. And I had some wool with me which I dyed with madder, Dermocybe mushrooms and nettle with boletus mushrooms ...Could it get more lame? I'm ruining my reputation as rock chick.

Still one more foot note: I still find it nicer to listen to radio (hard core BBC6 fan) while working but I have to say The buther and The Butterfly by Queenadreena... Gives me some extra kick I need in mornings.


And so it begins. Work.