21.6.05

soundtrack | Dover: Die For Rock'n'Roll


Spirited Herring here...
and

Live Herring there...


For your information: No, I'm not dead, just a bit older! Last week was busybusy and then theere were minimal birthday festitives and after that maximal rock festitives. After a long weekend of hectic running around sand fields and bridges over the river at Provinssi-rock working feels like holidays. It was great though - seeing Marilyn Manson and NIN live... The weather was better than good and I found a good festival theme: I started taking pictures of people wearing clothes with skulls. It's a shame I got it so late, I only had about 30-40 pictures. But this will be ongoing theme with me in future fests too - so wear your skulls!


Before we left I managed to finish an awful lot of projects - and still there are many left. But Live Herring is online and so is my new artsy bitsy Uninvited words which is also exhibited at Spirited Herring. And propably in Chicago next month if everything goes well. Today I also filled in the work description for Rhizome ArtBase...


On my birthday (16th) the only festitive thing was a birthday dinner: we ordered all appetizers on the menu except one. Otherwise I worked through the day. ...Well, I had to try: Timppa bought me two PS2 games and I had to try Sonic collection a little. I knew it was a mistake - I almost couldn't stop. After finishing these couple of late project in my hands, I'll play a bit.


So: following are the exhibition space thingy for Mikko in Craft Museum and rest of the site renewal for Kirsi.