4.1.05

soundtrack | Client: Rock'nroll Machine

I started the year with work. So far I've managed to finish a small exhibition about Alvar Aalto's light fittings (soon to be published), updated Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland, Centre for Cultural Affairs of Jyväskylä and Gallery Becker and I've also updated temporary Habitek page - soon to be published with real page.

That was during Saturday and Sunday, after that it has been more quieter. Today I survived dentist, so maybe the relief of surviving alive is too overwhelming to finish anything. Or maybe I'm still so upset because of our small movie moment last Saturday. First we watched Master and Command which was a lot better than I had thought. But after that we tried to watch Van Helsing which is propably the most ___________________ (fill in what you want, I'm done with opinions here) film I've seen in a long time. Actually: I *watched* it through but Timppa gave up after first hour. And as I'm writing about movies: when I came back from the dentist ...with my mouth numb and after falling down to my knees at least twice because of icy weather outside... I decided to watch the movie we won at bingo on NYs eve: Legends of the Fall. Well... there was drama enough for the whole year.

And yes: playing bingo is my annual New Year's eve fun, so I don't have to worry about ageing, I'm already an old soul.

Please, nothing to noisy and flashy for this old lady on special holidays. Might upset too much.