17.1.05

soundtrack | Roxy Music: A Song For Europe

No, I'm not dead but thank you for asking. I've been busy. No time for unnecessary words.


Last week I visited Helsinki: meeting on Tue with Aalto Foundation and Colour Association + on Wed with Sibelius Academy People. Considering the projects the trip was good and things are clearer now. But the weather was from hell (no snow, birds were singing like it was May and it rained). And I had a really strange moment when I was going to Colour Association meeting to TAIK (The University of Art and Design Helsinki) - it has always been easy to go there: just take tram no 6 to the final stop. So, I fell half-a-coma and got out on the final stop. It was only then I noticed that the planet had changed permanently. Or actually it was just a thing of a few more stops added to a route. It wasn't far though - no panic. But for a moment I reached some kind of unknown piece of theworld and it felt quite nice. Having no clue where you are.


After the trip the days have filled of different update processes: The Craft Museum of Finland + some of the minor ones: Papiina, Gallery Becker, Kirsi Neuvonen...

I've tried to compose some new layouts for a few projects but I haven't quite found my Michelangelo-moment yet. And propably never will if things keep going this way.

Surprises again. I was checking my stats and I found a curious thing... Ha. There is my interview but I can't remember that one at all. It's always funny to find out these...