20.1.05

soundtrack | David Holmes: Sugarman

I just received a post card sent by Mitja from Mexico (now I know where Predator was filmed), Anssi is back from Egypt (Cairo was nice, so I heard) and Päivi L is now back in Spain. I'm home with a some kind of flu watching in the dark evening with people floundering in snow outside. I live through the others, that is.


At the beginning of the week I wrote a detailed list of what I should do and when to complete all my tasks. So it happens, that I'm still on Monday. I've tried to fix all the small updates right away but I'm barely keeping up with daily updates.


Actually I guess I should rest well to make this go away but somehow... Today I started talking and not a sound came out. There are a few people waiting for me to call them - but no use since I'm just hissing unclearly. I've tried to get some things done but there's so much unread mail right now it's almost devastating to think about that. I'm expecially worried about Sibelius Academy project. I started with some new ideas last week when I came back from Helsinki but nothing is ready to show yet.


I've been doing something though. First of all, The Project Webgallery Spirited Herring is now its way to a beautiful regeneration. Jani has done a big big job with functional design; I passed all the papers on to Anssi and next week we'll meet. I just hope I'll get my graphic layouts ready before that.


Secondly, I've been in a jury that decides who will get the Iiris Award given away by The Colour Foundation of Finland. There weren't zillions of nominees but still it took some time and thinking. I've said my judgemental words. The award ceremony will be next week.


I give up for today and try to sleep. Tomorrow I HAVE to be healthy enough to go to a meeting about the Colour Exhibition...


Official statistic: 65 emails unread.