25.1.05

soundtrack | Dynastie Crisis: Faust 72

I started working with Jyväskylä Artists' Association blog project yesterday. The association has its jubilee year (60 years) and because of that there will be a couple of artistic projects. One of these is a blog project: artists will write their blogs about their work, life and thoughts during this year. I promised to make one basic layout and show how it all works - it has taken a bit more time than I realized. But for starters, my Finnish art blog opened today as a first blog of the project. ...Though there really isn't any connection to art in it....

And yes, the title is in Klingon. Thanks to that idea goes to my visit to Luova paja office yesterday. (Mental note: avoid the place. It hurts if you laugh too much.)


Yesterday I also had a lunch with Anssi and Jaana from Finnica project. There are still some small adjustments and updates to be made but there is something with my connection... I just can't get the energy to fix it all. But this week I'll do something, I promise.


What else? I've been working with Sibelius Academy Muhi-project a lot but only a few new layouts are finished. A temporary site for ARX Architects is online. Sites for printmaker Aino-Kaarina Pajari and doll maker Piitu Nykop are nearly finished and layouts for textile artist Hannele Ollakka are on their way.