18.1.06

s-track | The Gossip - Standing in the Way of Control



I decided to continue my heavy nerded work list after getting so nice feedback... *grin* And this is how it goes:


* Fixing the Artek exhibition name to Alvar Aalto Foundation and account number for Alvar Aalto Symposium / Less and more


* Query about mailing lists for The Craft Museum of Finland


* Suomalaiset kansallispuvut is finally online but not yet quite finished. Some basic general info still missing but nothing really important though. Today I added the 'help' section and made some small adjustments. The biggest problem with these kind of long projects is that the technique of this site is a bit old and difficult. If I started to make this page right now the outcome would be very different. Now there's no time nor money to make the changes for more accessible site. But the main thing is that the information is there.


* Asked **** for a offer for Becker for one project - still very very secret... Well, just in planning stage only.


* Received information that Finding Neverland dvd I ordered a week ago is now waiting for me in Videodivari... (Not quite work thing but effects to my working ethics - gotta get me some money...)


* DreamWeaver gives me error notes. I close it and open again - no problem. Until it hits again after a while. WTF?


* Made few digital images just for myself - learning some new Photoshop properties at the same time.


- zzzzz-
The falling of DW gives me a proper reason to avoid work for the rest of the evening. Quite a boring day - nothing new to show. Maybe soon.