3.1.06

s-track | Goldfrapp - Lovely Head



Woke up at about hald past eleven - soooo tired.


About x-mas presents: can you tell the mental age by looking at one's presents? Narnia book, Sly3 PS2 game, Nightmare before X-mas bag (small one), joypad for c:ter... And popcorn machine. At the image Hello Kitty slippers from my brother (to be mentioned: I *was going to* buy him pink Hello Kitty t-shirt but ended up buying black Pennsylvania Psycho Ward t-shirt and black balaclava (commando cap) instead).


Today:
First made some adjustments for Sibelius Academy project and some other small thingies but it feels like swimming in tar pool. There are so many things on my to-do-list that I really don't know where to start. So I just end up doing nothing with any sense. It doesn't help that I've been a bit down for a few days. Don't know why. Unknown angst.


Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better - with work things and everything else.