4.1.06

s-track | We Start Fires - Hot Metal



Still tired and a bit low but managing. To my refreshment I updated my blog with a self image from last year. Had to get off that awful greyish thing. Maybe I really should renew this template every now and then.


Today I started moving print maker Kirsi Neuvonen's site to new url: from kirsineuvonen.net to kirsineuvonen.fi. The project took most of the day. There are still propably some files that won't not yet work but I'm hoping to get the site checked throughly this week.


Teija has mailed me a lot of material for Periferia net site. I should propably continue with that one tomorrow... I'm a bit anxious to see the site finished and online. It's so not my style. But it's good to do something complete out of your range, isn't it.


I *should* really be working but somehow I ended up updating some Coloria... I've got a lot of 'coloured songs' which I have now updated.