10.1.06

s-track | Turin Brakes - Mind Over Money


Heeh - I just found my first sketch for one cartoon project made about five years ago and then forgotten - about nerdie bunny-kind-of-thing who googles different kind of things - on the very weirdo side of the world. Maybe I'll make some drawing practices... I have tons of these plans...


I received Kauppalehti today but haven't yet had time to read it. I just went to see if the story is online (it's not) and I just saw the strangest ad for a long time... Go see the homepage of Kauppalehti and view the right column. It's about getting your company the right place to function. There is a slight word game but not really a strong one...


I visited The Arts Council of Central Finland and presented my plans for The Online Gallery Henkevä Silakka / Spirited Herring. I was so totally tired when I came home, I just had to take a nap. Just woke up - time to start working I guess.


Yesterday I talked a bit with Kris-Tiina about Väripaletti ('Colour Palette') project. There is one small colour seminar in Iitti in the beginning of February. I kind of would like to go. Hopefully I have some free time (and some money for travelling) then.