3.2.06

s-track | Panic! At The Disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Baby, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet



Healthy break in blogging. Eh.
Today I received an Iiris prize from Finnish Colour Association. Gives me some more faith in Coloria. Maybe the rocky days I've had for two weeks end here. Swinging uphill from now on?


Despite of the universal kicks in my head also working has been rewarding too: a few weeks ago I showed my new layout plans for the Art Council of Central Finland - and they decided to go with the wild one, my favourite! Finally I can do something different! ...That is, if I can. I'm not quite sure yet if the layout can be realized at all... Hopefully... I won't show the layout though, in case the final result is something completely different, no one can make nasty comments about my abilities to make these sites.


Last week we had a few hour meeting in Craft Museum about the colour exhibition next summer... Jeez. Is this fear that I'm feeling? This is really starting to realize. As are other projects too: Live Herring. We should really get planning for Live Herring 06 going. But I feel I'm too tired to plan anything. However, I feel some kind of oblication, now that I've started the whole thing. But day before yesterday I started the project by sending few grant applications (with my salty tears of tiredness upon them).