8.2.06

s-track | Hot Chip - Over And Over

Last Sunday I watched Finnish movie award gala from telly and saw Jarkko getting himself a Jussi statue from the best cinematography. Few tears of happiness. We've actually not seen for a looooong time - last time we saw was nine years ago (gosh!): we spent a day Korkeasaari Zoo in Helsinki watching empty cages. NINE YEARS?! There are so many times I've decided to contact but somehow... O_o


Anyway: work'a'holica mood.
Final adjustments for Periferia site going on.
Final layouts for Kuopio Conservatory site going on - I sent the final images (I hope) to Petteri last night.
I've made some stupid mistakes with Muhi project... Oh, gosh. Have to fix them + some more buttonizing awaiting. Jeez.
New site for Art Council still on layout stage and artist directory for Art Council not even there.
Several small updates all and around.

ZZZZzzzzz....