21.2.06

Mystery Jets - Alas Agnes

What a poor day. Small thingies, not able to concentrate to any important things. Feel a bit tired and lacking interest. My voice has craked a bit - I almost regred that I've answered phone today since I must have sounded non-enertical there's-no-fun-anywhere kind of loser. I haven't even dressed yet - what's the use anyway, it's soon night again. *Sigh*

Normal updating sessions: Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland. Searched for an answer to one Periferia Design problem but did not find it (actually: I know the task is impossible but I just had to try my luck). Some small Muhi adjustments, have to continue tomorrow.

A new layout for Building Preservation of Alvar Aalto Foundation (just in Finnish) is under way.

A lot of small things with Coloria. Started updating images but there's no time for full renewing... Not yet anyway. Even though I have a pretty good idea of complete makeover... Right now planning the ultimate Coloria makeover is the only thing that makes some fuzz in me.

Inhaling a strong boiling mushroom air here. I had some old dyes frozen outside and one old dress inside - so I combined them all. There's not much dye left in dyebaths and the dress is made of cotton - so I doubt there will be no colour changes in my dress. But I have a good, thick smell though. Better than glue anyway... (*sarcasm*)