13.2.06

The Sparks - Perfume


Kuopion Konservatorio [080206]

Last week was so strange. There was a lot of talk about new projects and also about some older ones that have been off the table for ages. One of these projects has haunted me a bit since I've been a bit unsure (should I or shouldn't I things). I haven't been able to reach the contact person of that project for some time now and mentally I had already given up the project. On Friday I found that the contact person had a very serious illness and is now passed away. We never met actually, just talked on phone and emailed but still - feels a bit hollow.

A lot of projects are on the finishing line - and many of these have been quie difficult to make. The project for Kuopion konservatorio (The Kuopio Conservatory) was a nice and quite easy one. I made just the layout for the page. First layout I made was this dark/brownish thirties style site which I liked very much myself - but this chosen one is more clean and up to date. I just made the layout and Petteri did the coding.

...More coming. Soon.