5.5.06

Patti Smith - Dancing Barefoot



I'm quite pissed about one project. Well, there are actually couple of them but this one... I just made some corrections and propably there will be more coming soon. This is one of those corrections after corrections and changes after changes. I feel expecially bored with this project since it has had so many changes that it doesn't look like my design anymore. I won't publish this one on my portfolio even though it's a big one. Right now I just feel that making changes upon changes is just fools job. The funny thing is that the choices that are wanted right now are quite near of what I suggested in the beginning. I quite feel that I don't get any respect - and I really don't require much. Maybe it's because it's not understood how much *just one little change* can take time.

But what's *not bugging me* is the Colourings exhibition for Craft Museum of Finland. The exhibition will open in 18th of May and the building of the exhibition will start next Tuesday. I've been so happy writing + planning that exhibition - I get to work with colours and actually it's my work! I don't have to fight with my guilty conscience while spending time with the project. I've got tons of new ideas for Coloria also, and lot's of new contacts and all. :)

Small updates: Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland, The Arts Council of Central Finland and Värjärikilta. Added new images to Kirsi Neuvonen's website.

Gosh. I so need to make some new beautiful project - not so ordinary. Something...