8.5.06

soi | U2 - Ground Beneath Her Feet



I'm a machine! Total!

Small site of European Cultural Foundation / Finland (img) has been online since last Tuesday but published officially this week.

Riiminka's summer collection for adults is online.

Jyväskylä Art Museum new front page was actually published a while ago. The idea of the site is that it's very easy to change colours of that site. I've made about twenty different colour schemes for the site. Though it's funny, because the change took place only on the front page. That's because there are some changes coming for the net site anyway but the front page just had to be renewed.

Updates for: Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation and The Craft Museum of Finland + Many small adjustments for f.ex. Muhi project.

Still I managed to spend some time outside. It was so sunny and warm that I just couldn't stay in. SO I walked around while listening to some music and enjoyed the green new leaves and the scents of spring. This is absolutely the best time! I decided to buy some ice cream - there was only a few ones left on our local shop... I got a few.

Tomorrow is the day that I've been waiting for. The building of the exhibition will begin. I have to charge my camera battery for this project.

...And now, some quality time with ice cream!