5.4.06

The Charlatans - Blackened Blue Eyes



I feel the whole two weeks have been total mess and I've under-achieved everything I've done. Plus the fact that I'm late with my work AND own personal pojects. Right now I feel that this much stuff to do is freezing me to this one position and one thought full of panic, without any sensible way to make this l-t-d a bit shorter.
Updating Värjärikilta's web page took a big part of my non-sunny Sunday but somehow it was really relaxing. I made a makeover to picture gallery and it was sooooo relaxing to watch sunny summer photos... I also got the pre registration for dye-week next summer and I DID register myself already.

Uh, next summer... Wish I was there already. The next big deadline is our Välittämö exhibition after Easter, then just under one month until our big colour exhibition opening in Craft museum and after that another colour exhibition in art museum. And trying to make some sensible plans for Live Herring. Plus the ordinary work of course.

Well, nothing good comes easy. It isn't a project if some tears aren't shed and it's not spring time if you can relax and sleep. Who needs dreams anyway? When you're tired enough you don't actually need to sleep to receive some wild psychedelic ones.

¬_¬ Starting to scare myself a bit. Maybe it's time to finish working for today and try to think about something else for a while.

But some work though: Last night I coded some templates for the Jyväskylä Art Museum - and had some very sugary colour selections... Hopefully there's some use them some time - bored to see all official web pages. Not published yet though.

+ Some basic updates: Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland.