9.4.06

Lacuna Coil - Enjoy The Silence



From the lowest lows to new hights? Last Wednesday I lost all my email. Last nail to my coffin. But the very next day it was sort of nice to open my email and see... no work at all. At the beginning of the week I was so tired already about the thought of the amount of jobs that was waiting for me. Emptying your email account - easy way to get rid of all the work!

The rest of the week however was still very amebaish low-life. I've been feeling a bit low and haven't really been out (except for short walks) since last Wednesday. I felt I was working all the time but really complished nothing. Maybe it's because many of my ongoing projects are very complicated and long time things and even if you finish one part of the project it won't be seen for a while.

Yesterday I found myself a really nice coat from flea market. Except I should lose some weight for it to fit me perfectly (Have I now joined the army of frustrated women who buy themselves too small clothes living in some kind of dreamworld...?) Actually I went to the flea market to find some porcelain to the exhibition installation (only few weeks to opening). Anyway, somehow it was really relaxing to wander and look all the old stuff (and have a few words with a friend whom I haven't seen for ages) that also my workstuff started progressing. I spent the whole day with Jyväskylä Art Museum front page: I made the requested changes and about 20 colour schemes for future use. Plus wrote a bunch of answers + instructions. It's a bit funny to make make-over to the front page only when all the other pages of the site are still using the old layout - but hopefully it will work somehow.

Right now I'm really drawn into ugly interfaces/layouts. I should finish new Live Herring 2006 layout soon but right now I'm a bit unsure... It's starting to be a bit too ugly... I'll have to get my work done so I could think about that.