15.4.06

Shins - Your Algebra



On weekend I worked like maniac, then on Monday I had a morning meeting with Välittämö project (after three hours of sleep), then from mid-day till evening Craft Museum exhibition meeting and after I came home I worked with the same exhibition until about four on morning. On Tuesday I started by making some notes for our Craft Museum exhibition, then lecturing about colour (to a very nice group!) and then finally working with Välittämö project the rest of the evening.

I'm constantly feeling guilt about how little I've given to the projects going on but at the same time I realize that there are fysiological limits in this world. I've slept about 3-4 hours a night for a couple of weeks right now and on Wednesday I collapsed totally. Not blackouts or anything but I just couldn't get myself up. It was the first day for a long time that I didn't have to go anywhere and so, my brain just went to tilt mode. One day total rest did good. I can *think* again (well, sort of...)

Yesterday I worked the whole day with Papiina site which is now totally renewed. Mostly the renevation is in code (to css) but there are also new product information pages that didn't exist before. That's a nice thing - one site that has been bothering me a bit since I know it's much used...

So glad it's Easter - people won't send me more work during it. I'm able to finish my T-D-List and continue with Craft Museum colour exhibition texts...