27.3.06

Dresden Dolls - Sing



Riiminka's summer collection 2006 is now online...

Renewing Papiina and Jyväskylä Art Museum sites, making graphs for Muhi etc.
+ Some basic updates: Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland. Normal actions. Nothing explodingly new. (I know, that's not propably a word but I'm not *so* limited.)

A few days ago I gave a short interview for Värillä zine via email. About natural colours & such. Nothing big but since then I've had to force myself to continue working and not rushing to update Coloria.
I'm panicking a bit with all my projects (work and other). Today I should've had a meeting about colour exhibition but I missed it: don't feel very well right now. But anyway, I'm mentally in much better condition. Last week I had a meeting with some people interested in organizing Live Herring which brought me a good, light feeling of relief. A little bit of help is all I need.
And sleep: last Thursday I was dead tired when I came home: I was in sleep before (I think) nine at Thursday evening and woke up Friday evening at seven. Not feeling much better now.