20.3.06

E S G - You're No Good

Weekend without weekend. Again.

I'm *not* so tired of my job (about 42 subjects on my to-do-list, big and small mixed, some I-can-hardly-wait-fantastic, some of them absolutely-pain-in-xxxxx-&%¤%¤) but the fact that this damn c:ter is not well. As it wasn't enough that RealPlayer is eating all the memory alive but there is something serious errors on hard drive. I just can't afford to take it to be fixed because of my long t-d-l that I just have to get shorter before my head explodes. So I'll just have to hope that everything would go smoothly (- just one more month, please....) Now the latest one is this: I can burn cd's and listen audio cds but (sarcastic *ha* here) I can't get my back up files open. F.ex. I have this old front site plan for Sibelius Academy Muhi project which I just can't get open. Today I realized that if I'd started remaking the whole thing instead of using tons of time first to find it and then to find out that I can't open the files... Well, you know. (Place some heavy curse words here.)



Nothing new online but lots of small updates. One bigger one: updated Papiina's new collection - but I'll have a small site make-over going on. Hopefully new site will be online in two weeks time.

Riiminka's spring collection is under work... Have to start with that one. But first I've got to get some sleep. Before it's afternoon again.