26.10.05

s-track | Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart


Art


I have to start work-blogging more often again. It sort of helps me to get a grip of what I'm doing. All the things are so messy in my head right now that I really wouldn't be surprised if my brain would exlplode.


Live Herring is going on under heavy pressure. I've made some new really interesting contacts and everything will propably go well - no big worries there. Yesterday I had a good chat with Jani (well, I whined and cursed and Jani coughed in fever - typical project) and it gave me some more power.


Yesterday I had a lunch with Simo and Teija in thai restaurant and we looked through some plans for the web site for Periferia Design. The whole day was just soooo nice even though it was cold (crispy but fresh). After the meeting I didn't get much time to finish up all the works waiting which has made my whole day a bit hectic. Almost crying here.


Funny, how these things, both free projects and work seem to always pile up. I've started to make small notes all around me, writing down the things I should do. It makes things a bit easier when I don't have to keep it all in my head. But still... Last night I updated Playce.org and made some really small updates here and there and today I've made some more updates to f.ex. Gallery Becker, The Craft Museum of Finland and Papiina. I've got a lot of small thingies done today and updated after update + adjustment after adjustment - but more work keeps coming. Which is of course a good thing - but still - if there are a lot of projects that are in the middle of the process, no where near of finish line, and the rest of the work is very robotic no-brain thing, it sometimes feels like I'm not getting anywhere. I can't reach even half way of my today's to do -list. I'm losing my faith here. And the best of all: just when I had brainwashed myself to believe that these all 'this has to be online tomorrow morning' things are really small, I can finish them today, what do I receive? The craft museum site in Russian. With CYRILLIC letters... I go and cry. :)
But really: the Russian page is not todays work - so I go and chill a bit before continuing my undone businesses...

Ulla from Muhi project called and we talked for a while. Some new adjustments to make. But as I visited the project site again, it really looked quite good. But what was really upsetting thing: Ulla hadn't receive my email concerning layouts. I'm starting to develope a small panic here: hopefully all the e-correspondence concerning Live Herring is ok.


Have to stop and update Arctic & Fabulous Film Festival before entering into mindless emptiness.