22.10.05

s-track | Lacuna Coil - Halflife




Where have I been? ...


The basic site for The Alvar Aalto Symposium 2006 is now online. Not so much content yet, though. Based on print graphic design by Jenni Reuter.
What else? All the usual updates. The layouts for Opus publications are also on their way. I actually started updating Coloria again after a few months stop. The changes won't be seen to readers but I've made some changes to more uniform code which will ake it easier to change later on, and fixed a lot of internal link errors. My aim is to change the whole Coloria site to work through styles only (without those tables or popup windows) but as yet I don't have enough time to make so.


But the most challenging thins is still the same: Live Herring has take a lot of my time. I've been in contact with all the artists but there are still some not confirmed - which makes me a bit anxious. We have now a good budget (not big but good enough) to print some brochures and such but the time is getting very short. I have to find a graphic designer and get all the facts down... which will give us about one week+ to print all the printed stuff. [Little panic would be placed here, if you'd like.] I've also have a new contact to make... I have to write all this down so I won't forget.


I've also been a bit fluish - all the projects are sort of hanging there. I'm trying but I'm so over occupied that concentration on one thing is impossible. I have to start making lists again - when you write all the little things down and get to overline the finished ones, you can actually see how much you haave accomplished. Because when you do work like mine, something that really don't exist, it's always reaching back to emptiness after one minute of joy when one project is ready.


But hey - I also had one FREE evening last week: our friend Sari came to eat and spent the evening with us chatting + all. Evening without computer. I'm so glad I had that.