2.10.05

s-track | Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor


Finnish Colour Association (re-designed September 15, 2005).


I noticed my online portfolios (dig.art of my own projects and work-o-matic of my all projects) are both outdated, so I updated the last projects online. Work-o-matic has been like that for years now - not quite ten but it's getting close. I like the idea of that site, because it's so *me*, and I don't like the idea of changing it.

But maybe I should avoid a bit of those jumping windows... And I'd like to shorten a bit the selection row. I've already left out all small brochure-like projects but now I'm thinking of leaving all current projects online and drop all the old ones out. Maybe list them to some collective site. I should also make a better image viewing system to my dig.art site. I was planning some kind of drag&drop system. That would propably make the usability of the site much more worse than it already is - but who really cares. It's an artsy site... Ehem...

Some small updates. Mostly just sitting and wondering.