13.11.05

s-track | The Stranglers - No More Heroes



Today (well, actually yesterday) was so very strange day.
First of all, it was the first day for about month I had some freetime. I'm not exaggerating here. If I've been out, it has been work/project related. Today I had to take one day off and it has been fabulous.


After waking up Timppa and I headed for a photo shoot of Image mag (photographer Hanna-Kaisa Hämäläinen). The small one double page story will introduce shortly some cultural persons in Jyväskylä area. It was fun - and quite different start for a day. But I just can't keep my eyes open when the light flashes. Eyes closed in all photos...
After the session I had to buy some stationary for next week's event (and that's all work today...), we visited other shops too and then went to Memphis to eat.
On the way home I stopped in Vakiopaine to bring there some flyers and chatted a while with people.


...
Freetime. What a luxury!
...


And the image: my online-friend asked to send him a drawing; only guidelines were the word 'box' and time of 20sec to draw. A bit of engineer style... Imagination?

Back in work: tomorrow.