17.4.05

soundtrack | Magyar Posse: 6

General tiredness. Fluish feelings. Rudolphian nose.
A few long lasting projects have dominated my days - no end is near. (And so I won't face the final curtain...) ¬_¬


My week'o'rama: a few meetings, Sibelius Academy Muhi project, Kirsi's web site renovation, small updates: Gallery Becker, Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland, The Arts Council of Central Finland, European Cultural Foundation / Finland. And: after heavy work session with Matti on Thursday, I finished a small Sixty Files site + got it online on Friday (layout + content by Matti Reivi, I just coded the page).


Some freetime this week: it's a 60 year celebration of the Jyväskylä Artists' Society, so all kinds of festitive things are on, above mentioned Sixty Files being one of them. Something sort of free-timish too: Artists' Society annual exhibition opening in The Jyväskylä Art Museum was on Friday. I met a lot of people and some of them even chatted about reality television with me. Time not lost.
AND: Jani send some The Online Gallery Henkevä Silakka / Spirited Herring layouts for me a few days ago. I'm absolutely stunned. And amazed. Now it's starting to be my turn to make some content thingies. And it's starting to feel a bit too real. We've had a few panic calls but the situation is still quite not out of our hands. O_o


Nothing else. My life is boring as... I can't even think of anything else so boring.
Maybe it's better to enter to a pause mode for the rest of the night.
(I do it my waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.)