19.4.05

soundtrack | Hard-Fi: Tied Up Too Tight

So, most of the time with Muhi project. Nothing to show yet, some small adjustments again. It's annoying how making some small changes can take the whole day. But the strange thing is that I actually like making the graphs for that one. Sometimes it feels like the project is in the never-ending mode - but so are many other projects too and in more disturbing way. In this one I have only graphs to deal with, nothing else. Maybe that's the reason why it's still on the good side of the planet...
Recent updates: Alvar Aalto Foundation, The Craft Museum of Finland, The Arts Council of Central Finland>, ArsLab...


I've been a bit ill so all so I'm a bit late with everything. The work doesn't end soon: basic updates awaiting, Muhi layouts unfinished, Kirsi's site renewal unfinished, Aalto Foundation site renewal coding not even started (well, some ground work is done), some layouts for ArsLab3 unfinished (new logo based on the old one is already finished), Webgalleria texts to be written and Väripaletti site to be updated. And I should've get the national dresses finished last weekend but as I hit the zombie mode so totally, I'll just have to try to finish the project ASAP. Which just might be too much right now.


I've tried to spy on Teija's blog (sorry, only in Finnish) now and then to find out is she already in Venezia or still in Norway - or where? But nothing new yet. I've got some good news to her: our five-year architectural online project is now finally working. I'll code the front page as soon as possible and we can finally rest...


Yesterday I was practically in all-day-coma (except of the little must-be-done-updates) and watched four first episodes of Buffy S4. Maybe today I'll have four more to medicate myself. I've missed all the buffynism in this busy busy world.